Contact InformationKearns Consulting - Revive and Thrive Programs
Email Address: email@example.com
View Emily Kearns Website
227 Haggetts Pond Road Andover, MA 01810
Map Location Emily Kearns
Revive and Thrive Programs provides innovative programming and services supporting persons living with memory loss and dementia, caregivers/care partners, organizations, and communities. We provide Revive and Thrive fitness programming, retreats, memory cafes, Reiki/relaxation and stress reduction technique training and private sessions, and care partners (including families) consultation.
Kearns Consultling, the umbrella organization, also provides consulting to organizations to help them strengthen their programs, strategic development, marketing, evaluation, training, and more to support individuals living with challenges and their care partners.
I have special interest and expertise in elder care and dementia and social entrepreneurship.
- 1:1 Teaching (Tutoring)
- Be Part of Community Training (Community Integration)
- Family Counseling (Family Support/Therapy)
- Help with Problems (Facilitation)
- Program Planning (Program Development)
- Public Health
- Understanding Others (Sensitivity Training)
- Chronic Health Impairment
- Elderly Person with disabilities
- Other See Narrative
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Able to serve clients in their wheelchair
- Areas of Concentration: Consulting - providing program development, strategic planning, evaluation, training, etc.