Jay A. Koslof, Psy.D.
Email Address: JKPro@aol.com
96 Boylston Street Brookline, MA 02445
Map Location Jay A. Koslof, Psy.D.
Ages: 18-85. Provides direct service, and neuropsychological assessment. Experienced licensed psychologist with expertise in assessment and treatment of adults with PTSD (child sexual trauma; adult incest survivors, victims of violence, etc), ADHD, learning disabilities, etc. Work with depression, anxiety, marital and couple, family therapy, and addictions.
- 1:1 Therapy (Individual Therapy)
- Behavior & Emotional Issues Specialist (Psychologist)
- Behavior Analysis (Behavior Analysis/disorder)
- Brain & Behavior Study (Neuropsychology)
- Couples Counseling (Couples Therapy)
- Family Counseling (Family Support/Therapy)
- Getting SSI & SSDI Help (Evaluation)
- Group Counseling (Group Therapy)
- IQ & Other Testing (Psychometrics)
- Learning new behaviors (Behavior Management)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder/Hyper Activity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum
- Behavior Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- Other See Narrative
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Areas of Concentration: Clinical
- Fees: Personal Funds, Private Insurance
- Hours: 7:00am-8:00am Mon-Fri, 6:00pm-9pm T, Th + F, 8:30am-2:30pm Sat.