Joan P. Scanlon, Ph.D.
View Joan P. Scanlon, Ph.D. Website
154 Broad Street Nashua, NH 03063-3205
Map Location Joan P. Scanlon, Ph.D.
Ages: 6 and up. Provides direct service. General psychology practice with specialization in cognitive disorders, learning disabilities, whether developmental or acquired, attentional disorders, chronic medical conditions, disability determination evaluations (Clinical NeuroPsychology). Call for insurance information.
- 1:1 Therapy (Individual Therapy)
- Behavior & Emotional Issues Specialist (Psychologist)
- Brain & Behavior Study (Neuropsychology)
- Getting SSI & SSDI Help (Evaluation)
- IQ & Other Testing (Psychometrics)
- Self Esteem Training (Assertiveness Training)
- Attention Deficit Disorder/Hyper Activity Disorder
- Brain/Head Injury
- Developmental Disability
- Elderly Person with disabilities
- Learning Disabilities
- 5 - 8
- 9 - 13
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Areas of Concentration: NeuroPsych
- Hours: 9:00-5:00pm