Lyn E. Styczynski, Ph.D.
Email Address: Familyinst@comcast.net
View Lyn E. Styczynski, Ph.D. Website
106 Wildwood Ave Arlington, MA 02476
Map Location Lyn E. Styczynski, Ph.D.
Updated on 03-05-2020.
Ages: 1-70. Provides direct services, program consultation and training. Does not see clients in their own setting. Provides family, couples and individual therapy. Specialization includes couples therapy and child and adolescent behavior and emotional problems. Practice also includes consultation to schools, social service organizations and medical personnel related to children, adolescents and their families.
- 1:1 Therapy (Individual Therapy)
- Behavior & Emotional Issues Specialist (Psychologist)
- Child & Growth (Child/Human Development)
- Couples Counseling (Couples Therapy)
- Family Counseling (Family Support/Therapy)
- Learning new behaviors (Behavior Management)
- Parent Issues (Parenting Concerns)
- Program Planning (Program Development)
- Behavior Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Birth to 3
- 3 - 4
- 5 - 8
- 9 - 13
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Areas of Concentration: Clinical
- Fees: Personal Funds, Private Insurance
- Hours: 8:00-9:00