Contact InformationThe Human Relations Serivce
Mark J. Kline, Psy.D.
Email Address: email@example.com
Alternate Phone: (781) 653-1027
View Mark J. Kline, Psy.D. Website
11 Chapel Place Wellesley, MA 02481-3130
Map Location Mark J. Kline, Psy.D.
Ages 7-30 years. Provides psychotherapy for physically disabled individuals, including those with CP, MD and traumatic head injury. Background in psychotherapeutic work with intellectually disabled persons. Medicaid reimburses psychologists privately for psychological testing but not for treatment. HRS is a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, Tufts, and Blue Shield of Massachusetts. For these insurers, we file claims and receive payment directly while benefits last. Clients are responsible for deductibles and co-payments and, when benefits end, for payment in full. Clients are also responsible for payment in full if an insurance claim is rejected for any reason.
- 1:1 Therapy (Individual Therapy)
- Behavior & Emotional Issues Specialist (Psychologist)
- Child & Growth (Child/Human Development)
- Couples Counseling (Couples Therapy)
- Family Counseling (Family Support/Therapy)
- Play Therapy
- Self Esteem Training (Assertiveness Training)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA HMO Blue
- Tufts Associated Health Maintenance Organization
- Tufts Insurance Company
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder/Hyper Activity Disorder
- 9 - 13
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Areas of Concentration: Clinical Psychologist
- Fees: Personal Funds, MassHealth, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Hours: 9-5pm 8-7pm sees pts.