Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 508-647-1644 xx4
View Matti Kaminsky Website
154 East Central Street Natick, MA 01760
Map Location Matti Kaminsky
I am a licensed psychologist with over 25 years of experience in neuropsychological assessment. I serve students and adults of all ages with a variety of conditions.
I help students with learning disabilities, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, social and emotional difficulties, autistic spectrum challenges, gifted students, including the twice exceptional, who have unique learning problems along with their high intelligence. I offer comprehensive testing, including neuropsychological and achievement tests, with the option to add personality assessment. I work collaboratively with schools, and advocate for the appropriate services for the student.
I perform neuropsychological assessments for adults with memory concerns, traumatic brain injury, and other medical and mental conditions.
I work with one client at a time. Therefore, my reports are typically ready within one to two weeks.
In my Natick office I do therpay for children and adults suffering from anxiety and OCD, with a CBT approach.
I take BCBS and Tufts insurance, as well as Mass Health.
You are welcome to call and leave a confidential message at 617-329-9355. I will return your call promptly.
- 1:1 Therapy (Individual Therapy)
- Behavior & Emotional Issues Specialist (Psychologist)
- Brain & Behavior Study (Neuropsychology)
- Building Social Skills (Social Skill Development)
- Case Management
- Child & Growth (Child/Human Development)
- Child & Growth Clinical Issues (Clinical/Developmental)
- Child & Teen Problems (Child and Adolescent Issues)
- Family Counseling (Family Support/Therapy)
- Getting SSI & SSDI Help (Evaluation)
- IQ & Other Testing (Psychometrics)
- Learning new behaviors (Behavior Management)
- Understanding Disability (Disability Awareness)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder/Hyper Activity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum
- Behavior Disorder
- Brain/Head Injury
- Chemical Sensitivities
- Chronic Health Impairment
- Developmental Disability
- Dual Diagnosis - ID/MI
- Elderly Person with disabilities
- Epilepsy/seizure Disorder
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Language Impairment
- Learning Disabilities
- Multiple Disability
- Physical Disabilities
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Speech Impairment
- Visual Impairment
- Birth to 3
- 3 - 4
- 5 - 8
- 9 - 13
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restrooms
- Services at School
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Fees: Personal Funds, MassHealth, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Hours: 8-8