Contact InformationPediatric Physical Therapist, in-home Early Intervention Programs
Peter J. Stack, M.S., P.T.
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone: (401) 451-5950
Fax: (401) 783-8315
Map Location Peter J. Stack, M.S., P.T.
Over 40 years physical therapy experience in pediatric and developmental disabilities. Developmental motor assessment skills, particularly with infants/young children. Experience in working with children who have Autism, Intellectual Disability, Cerebral Palsy, Meningomyelocele, and genetic disorders. Expertise in infant torticollis, Plagiocephaly/Brachicephaly, and parent training and instruction for home programs. Home visits or house calls, only (no private office). Provider for RI Shrine Organization program members, or consumer pays (with reimbursement to them possible through their insurance).
No PT Office: All therapy visits 'in-home'
- 1:1 Therapy (Individual Therapy)
- Getting SSI & SSDI Help (Evaluation)
- In Home Therapy (Home Based Therapy)
- Movement & Mobility Therapist (Physical Therapist)
- Parent Issues (Parenting Concerns)
- Teacher of Children Ages 0-3 (Early Intervention Specialist)
- All Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Developmental Disability
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Multiple Disability
- Other See Narrative
- Physical Disabilities
- Birth to 3
- Services at Home
- Areas of Concentration: Pediatric (Infant/Toddler) Physical Therapy
- Hours: 7:30am-7:00pm