Contact InformationMental Health and Autism Spectrum Consulting
Rachael E. Wurtman J.D. , M.S.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 617 997 6348
View Rachael E. Wurtman J.D. , M.S. Website
Newton Centre, MA 02459
Map Location Rachael E. Wurtman J.D. , M.S.
As your Mental Health and Autism Spectrum Consultant, I will advise and support you in identifying the best resources and services for your child, age infant to adult. I am very familiar with the vast array of resources available within the community and can help you navigate through those options, some of which have eligibility requirements. I will work with your child's providers to build a team that best supports your goals.
I have years of experience advocating as a professional and as a parent. I am trained as an attorney, I have a master's degree in child development and experience as an early intervention provider. I am trained in Collaborative Problem Solving (at MGH) and I'm also a certified mediator. I completed the Parent Consultant Training at the Federation of Children with Special Needs. I am a trainer for the National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI), and have participated in continuing education at the Aspergers Association of New England (AANE), and the Special Education Advocacy Network(SPAN) programs. I have taken graduate courses in special education at Framingham State College.
I work as a life coach for adults who have Asperger's. I am fluent in Hebrew.
Barnard College, University of Pennsylvania Law School, Wheelock College M.S. Child Development
- Case Management
- Help with Problems (Facilitation)
- Living Full Life & Diversity (Inclusion)
- Parent Issues (Parenting Concerns)
- Turning 22 Help (Transition)
- Understanding Disability (Disability Awareness)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder/Hyper Activity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Language Impairment
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Nonverbal Communication
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Birth to 3
- 3 - 4
- 5 - 8
- 9 - 13
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Near Public Transportation
- Areas of Concentration: Special Needs, Autism Spectrum. Mental Illness, Divorce, Child Support, Parenting Plans, Alimony
- Fees: Personal Funds
- Hours: 9-5 M-F and some Sundays and evening