Rita McKenzie-Anderson, Ph.D.
Email Address: email@example.com
2 Mechanic Street Easthampton, MA 01027
Map Location Rita McKenzie-Anderson, Ph.D.
Ages: 3-60. Has worked extensively with young children (ages 10 and below) and their families. Experience with intellectual disability,dual diagnosis and chronic mental illness. Experience with trauma survivors (child and adults survivors of family violence) and with substance abuse (individual and family). Has also done assessments in nursing homes with geriatric population. Serves those in Hampden and Hampshire County.
I work with a range of individuals, couples, and families. I have addressed broad issues such as depression and anxiety as well as life-changing issues such as divorce, infertility, adoption, and job loss. When I work with children, I will work collaboratively with the school.
I have worked extensively with trauma survivors and I am trained as an EMDR therapist. I also have additional training and certification in the treatment of substance abuse.
- 1:1 Therapy (Individual Therapy)
- Behavior & Emotional Issues Specialist (Psychologist)
- Child & Growth (Child/Human Development)
- Couples Counseling (Couples Therapy)
- Family Counseling (Family Support/Therapy)
- Getting SSI & SSDI Help (Evaluation)
- Learning new behaviors (Behavior Management)
- Parent Issues (Parenting Concerns)
- PSTD (PTSD Combat Trauma)
- Self Esteem Training (Assertiveness Training)
- Veterans (Vietnam Veteran)
- Vietnam Vet Family Therapy
- Behavior Disorder
- Chronic Health Impairment
- Dual Diagnosis - ID/MI
- Learning Disabilities
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Birth to 3
- 3 - 4
- 5 - 8
- 9 - 13
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- Areas of Concentration: Psycho-Therapy
- Fees: Personal Funds, MassHealth, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Hours: can call 24 hrs 9-5pm sees clients