Contact InformationFamily Healthy Choices
Steven Nisenbaum, Ph.D.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternate Phone: 978-887-6606
View Steven Nisenbaum, Ph.D. Website
166 Perkins Row Topsfield, MA 01983
Map Location Steven Nisenbaum, Ph.D.
Ages: 14-70. Has extensive experience in individual and group treatment for severely acutely and chronically mentally ill adults and adolescents. Experience in courtroom expert witness testimony, and has done many forensic evals. Also, is trained in psychological evaluations and certain types of neuropsychological assessment. Does not see clients in their own setting. Mediation, Guardian Ad Litem, Parenting Coordinator and Coaching services. Available in Suffolk, Middlesex, Essex, Norfolk, Worecster County. Office in Beverly.
- 1:1 Therapy (Individual Therapy)
- Behavior & Emotional Issues Specialist (Psychologist)
- Couples Counseling (Couples Therapy)
- Family Counseling (Family Support/Therapy)
- Getting SSI & SSDI Help (Evaluation)
- Other See Narrative
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- Areas of Concentration: Clinical
- Fees: Personal Funds
- Hours: 9:00-9:00pm