Contact InformationFamily Healthy Choices. Inc. or Co-Solutions, LLP
Steven Nisenbaum, Ph.D.
Email Address: email@example.com
Alternate Phone: 978-887-6606
View Steven Nisenbaum, Ph.D. Website
378 Edmands Road Framingham, MA 01701
Map Location Steven Nisenbaum, Ph.D.
Ages: 14-70. Has extensive experience in individual and group treatment for severely acutely and chronically mentally ill adults and adolescents. Experience in courtroom expert witness testimony, and has done many forensic evals. Also, is trained in psychological evaluations and certain types of neuropsychological assessment. Does not see clients in their own setting. Mediation, Guardian Ad Litem, Parenting Coordinator and Coaching services. Available in Suffolk, Middlesex, Essex, Norfolk, Worecster County. Office in Beverly.
- 1:1 Therapy (Individual Therapy)
- Behavior & Emotional Issues Specialist (Psychologist)
- Couples Counseling (Couples Therapy)
- Family Counseling (Family Support/Therapy)
- Getting SSI & SSDI Help (Evaluation)
- Parent Issues (Parenting Concerns)
- Other See Narrative
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- Areas of Concentration: Clinical
- Fees: Personal Funds
- Hours: 9:00-9:00pm