Contact InformationGurry Consulting Incorporated
Email Address: email@example.com
View Susan Gurry Website
106 Jackson Street Cambridge, MA 02140
Map Location Susan Gurry
Website is under construction.
I am a practicing ABA-D and am also an Advanced Level Clinician in DIR/Floortime. I provide consulting to school departments about best practices, and also family-based ABA and/or DIR/Floortime programs. I have over 30 years in the field of autism and other severe developmental disabilities and provide high-quality in-home training and services. I am in the process of applying to BCBS and other insurance companies to become a reimbursable provider.
- Behavior Analysis (Behavior Analysis/disorder)
- Behavior Therapist (Behavior Analyst)
- Building Social Skills (Social Skill Development)
- Child & Growth Clinical Issues (Clinical/Developmental)
- In Home Therapy (Home Based Therapy)
- Living Full Life & Diversity (Inclusion)
- Autism Spectrum
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Birth to 3
- 3 - 4
- 5 - 8
- Services at Home
- Areas of Concentration: Autism; Dir/Floortime and relationship-based methodologies; ABA; inclusion consulting.
- Fees: Personal Funds
- Hours: 3-5