Contact InformationBehavioral Network Incorporated
Email Address: email@example.com
607 North Street Wakefield, MA
Map Location Susan Shea
Susan is a board certified, state licensed behavior analyst and autism specialist, who began working with children with special needs over 20 years ago. Since 1999, her focus has been on ameliorating autism in infants & young children as early in life as possible. Susan earned her Ed.S. degree in applied behavior analysis (ABA) in 2003 and received doctoral training in verbal behavior from Dr. Vincent Carbone.
Susan Shea and her team of trained therapists at Behavioral Network, Inc., are dedicated to helping children diagnosed with autsim reach a typical developmental trajectory as eary in their lives as possible.
SPECIALTIES: For children ages 1-4 years, who are diagnosed with autism or a developmental disorders.
1. COMPREHENSIVE EARLY INTENSIVE BEHAVIORAL INTERVENTION (EIBI)
2. Verbal Behavior
3. Social interaction and relationships
Currently, BCBS-MA and CIGNA-PPO health insurance reimburses membersfor our services.
- ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis)
- Behavior Therapist (Behavior Analyst)
- In Home Therapy (Home Based Therapy)
- Teacher of Children Ages 0-3 (Early Intervention Specialist)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MA HMO Blue
- Autism Spectrum
- Developmental Disability
- Dual Diagnosis - ID/MI
- Language Impairment
- Nonverbal Communication
- Other See Narrative
- Birth to 3
- 3 - 4
- 5 - 8
- Services at Home
- Services at School
- Sign Language
- Fees: Personal Funds, Private Insurance
- Hours: We provide services to children the family's home from 8 am to 6 pm Monday - Friday