Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Clinic Website
104 Dean Street Taunton, MA 02780
Area Served: Southeast
Map Location Clinic
Partial Update. Contact clinic for more information.
Northeast Dental Anesthesia Assocaites recognizes the continuing strong demand for pediatric dental/oral surgery and is meeting those needs through state-of-the-art technology and a staff that specializes in providing anesthesia for children in need of extensive dental treatment. Our goal is to improve access to care by providing shorter wait times for surgery and offering financially feasible options in a safe, warm and friendly atmosphere.
Anesthesia is provided for both restorative dental treatment and oral surgery such as extractions of wisdom teeth and supernumerary (extra) teeth. NDAA treats patients on a referral basis and also collaborates with a number of local pediatric and adult dentists and oral surgeons.
Recently, NDAA has expanded the scope of our practice to include mobile, office based anesthesia services. Currently, we provide such services within Massachusetts and will soon expand our radius into New Hampshire & Maine!
- Oral Surgeon (Oral Surgery)
- Primary Dentist (General Dentistry)
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restrooms
- Easy Transfer Dental Chair
- Mobile Equipment
- Panorex X-Ray
- Fees: MassHealth, Private Insurance, Personal Funds
- Hospitals: Franciscan Hospital for Children
- Hours: Wednesday - Saturday (8am to 3pm)
- Sedative Agents Used: Intravenous/Intramuscular Sedatives, General Anesthesia