The Massachusetts Office on Disability (MOD) has publications and documents available for download at Massachusetts Office on Disability Publications .
The Resource Topics include:
- Polling Place Access Survey 2004
- Municipal Access Survey 2000
- Interacting with People with Disabilities
- Handicapped Parking Regulations in Massachusetts
- Municipal ADA Coordinators List 2003
- Access to Public Meetings in Massachusetts
- Disability Laws in Massachusetts
- Office on Disability Progress Report 1995-1999
- Office on Disability
Also note Guide to Disability Rights Laws (HTML)| (PDF)|(En Español). A Federal 21-page booklet that provides a brief overview of ten Federal laws that protect the rights of people with disabilities and provides information about the federal agencies to contact for more information. (Spanish, Cambodian, Chinese, Hmong, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Tagalog and Vietnamese editions available from the ADA Information Line 800-514-0301 or 800-514-0383 (TTY).
Status Report 2002
Massachusetts Office on Disability is the state’s coordinator for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). In that capacity, MOD provides technical assistance to state agencies and municipalities to ensure that policies and practices are consistent with state and federal law. It regularly assists members of the legislature on disability related issues.
Fact Sheet last updated on: 3/20/2017