Searching this site
- You can search the entire site with the search box at the top of every page.
- Search tips can help you find specific information.
- There are guided searches to help you find information the way you want.
- Several content areas (databases) have advanced-search forms.
Making this site easy to read
You can use the:
- easy version of this site that does not show extra content;
- regular version to see all the content;
- site options page to change this site’s layout and contrast.
You can learn how to make this site and other sites easier to use by visiting BBC My Web My Way.
Changing text size
To change text size, you need to press two keys on your keyboard.
- To Zoom In press Ctrl & + (plus sign)
- To Zoom Out press Ctrl & – (minus sign)
- To Reset Zoom press Ctrl & 0 (zero)
Telling us about a problem with this site
If you find a problem with using this site, please contact us.
If you are not sure how to tell us of a problem, you can read some friendly advice about it.
We designed this site to conform to the following guidelines. They explain how to make sites easier to use for people with disabilities. This site follows them in ways we believe makes it easier to use for everyone.