20 Eastbrook Road
Dedham, MA 02026
Hours: Main Office is open Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM.
Additional Locations: Throughout Greater Boston and surrounding communities.
TILL’s Autism Support Center offers comprehensive programs and wide-ranging resources for the individual with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and their families.
TILL‘s Autism Support Center offers resources and guidance for individuals with ASD and their families. TILL‘s Autism Support Center is your main reference point in the community for resources, support and information regarding autism.
individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Aspergers
Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Spanish,
As your local Autism Support Center, TILL is committed to:
- Provide an experienced, professional Autism Support Broker to guide and assist in developing comprehensive, individualized services for you
- Provide community trainings, workshops and seminars
- Assist with DDS registration procedures
- Organize monthly family support groups
- Host exciting Family Fun Days that include apple picking, rock climbing, sledding, in-door gym time, zoo trips, holiday parties and much more
- Lead small workshops that assist parents and caregivers with what matters to them
- Develop seasonal social swims
- Conduct monthly inclusion social times for adolescents with autism, their siblings and their friends
- Partner with local resources to provide innovative and exciting indoor gym, swim and vacation sessions
- Provide resources, navigation and answers
DDS Metro Regional Director: Gail Gillespe