Contact InformationVictory Human Services
Contact: Chimezie Agomoh, Program Director – Adult Family Care
Email Address: email@example.com
View Adult Family Care & Placement Services Website
461 Washington Street Dorchester, MA 02124
Area Served: Boston
Map Location Adult Family Care & Placement Services
The Adult Family Care Program supports individuals in the homes of their families or their own homes. This enables individuals to receive the services and financial support they need while living at home with their families or companion/friend.
- 16 years of age or older, and enrolled in Mass Health Standard or Commonwealth Care.
- Conduct an annual evaluation and assessment to ensure the settings meet all Mass Health requirements.
- Have a chronic disabling condition or disability, and require daily assistance, cueing, or supervision, with at least one activity such as eating, dressing, bathing, transferring, ambulation, and toileting.
- Written authorization from a physician.
- The caregiver is required to submit to a background check and have his or her physician complete a referral for enrollment in the program.
- Case Management
- Relationship/Friendship Support
- Adult Foster Care
- All Disabilities
- Developmental Disability
- Intellectual Disabilities
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Fees: MassHealth, Medicare
- Licensed By: DDS