Contact InformationAditus, Inc.
Contact: Carol Desroches, Director Community Residential Service
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone: 413-525-9494 x1
View Adult Long Term Residential Services Website
11 Glendale Road East Longmeadow, MA 01028
Area Served: West
Map Location Adult Long Term Residential Services
A-D-I-T-U-S-INC. The Junction of Opportunity, Business, and Success. “connecting people and business”
Aditus provides Adult Long Term Residential Services for people twenty-two (22) and older, with an emphasis on community engagement, interaction, and opportunity.
- A-D-I-T-U-S-INC. Adult Long Term Residential is a creative, community based alternative to traditional 24-hour residential services in that it provides customized residential services designed to meet the needs of each individual served.
- A-D-I-T-U-S-INC. Adult Long Term Residential provides for the individual’s health, safety, nutritional, social, emotional, and vocational needs and helps each individual strive toward the overarching goal of self-directed living.
- Each individual is provided with his/her own bedroom, ample living and social space. Our Adult Long Term Residential site offers two individual suites (each with an individual bedroom, bathroom, and study) and two bedrooms that share a bathroom and study, as well as a common living room, dining room, and kitchen.
- The A-D-I-T-U-S-INC. Adult Long Term Residential property is located on 8/10ths of an acre in a residential neighborhood. Our Adult Long Term Residential program is first and foremost family-friendly, with well-presented/maintained homes that provide individuals with comfort, privacy, and daily communication access to family and friends, while protecting them from health, accident, fire, or other hazards.
Aditus also has the ability to provide Community Residential Respite Services for adolescents and up, and Community Residential Services for people from fourteen (14) through young adult life with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD), Pervasive Developmental Disorder – Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS), Asperger Syndrome (AS), Intellectual and other Developmental Disabilities, Brain Injury, Mental Illness, Behavioral Health, Attention Deficit Disorder, and those who due to attention, language, motor, social, emotional, and regulation problems make it difficult for them to live at home with their families or manage/function well in their school based educational programs.
- Case Management
- Family Support
- Financial Assistance
- Group Homes
- In-program Transportation
- Relationship/Friendship Support
- Relationship/Friendship Trainings
- Skills Training
- Socialization Activities
- Community Supports Program
- Independent Living
- All Disabilities
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Able to serve clients in their wheelchair
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restrooms
- Near Public Transportation
- Services at Home
- Wheelchair Ramps
- Fees: Free Service, Personal Funds
- Licensed By: Department of Developmental Services