Contact InformationGirls Inc. of Holyoke
Contact: Suzanne Parker, Executive Director
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 413 532-6247
Fax: 413 532-6454
View Educational & Health Programs Website
6 Open Square Way Holyoke, MA 01041
Area Served: West
Map Location Educational & Health Programs
Currently, our programs are focused on four critical areas of development for girls:
- Literacy and Academic Success. Building reading proficiency is part of everything we do, starting with our Elementary School Program. Literacy - the development of knowledge and fluency in finance, media, and other areas - is built into specific programs. But whether it's reading skills or other areas of literacy, the goal is academic success.
- STEM. Science, technology, engineering and math are key areas of learning (and career development) that we enable girls to explore through Eureka!, Operation SMART (Science, Math and Relevant Technologies) BuildIT, and other programs.
- Leadership and Critical Thinking. For girls to be confident, they need to develop critical thinking and leadership skills early in life, so our work with girls involves public speaking, making presentations, critical assessment of media messages, and other 21st Century leadership skills.
- Health, Wellness, and Sexuality. We educate and empower girls to learn about their health, and we use holistic programs to help girls connect their mind and body.
- After School Programs
- Financial Assistance
- Skills Training
- Socialization Activities
- Recreation/Arts/Social and Leisure
- All Disabilities
- 5 - 8
- 9 - 13
- 14 - 18
- Accessible Restrooms
- Fees: Personal Funds
- Licensed By: Department of Early Education & Care