Contact InformationSoutheastern Massachusetts Emergency Medical Services Council, Inc.
Contact: David Faunce, Executive Director
Email Address: email@example.com
View Emergency Medical Services - Southeastern Mass Website
12 Wareham Street Suite C2 Middleboro, MA 02346
Area Served: Southeast
Map Location Emergency Medical Services - Southeastern Mass
(SEMAEMSCC) is a regional nonprofit corporation, designated by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health as a committee dedicated to develop, assist, and evaluate the emergency medical services system for Southeastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod, and the Islands of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket by;
* Engaging in activates, including training, for the purpose of improving the delivery of prehospital emergency medical care;
* By working with the other regions of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in planning and implementing a statewide EMS system;
* Southeastern Massachusetts EMS CouncilBy appropriately integrating the Southeastern Massachusetts EMS System into the statewide system;
* By working with appropriate prehospital care provider agencies towards the development and implementation of Advanced Life Support for all communities in Southeastern Massachusetts.
- Community Supports Program
- Fees: Free Service