Contact InformationEpiscopal Disability Network
Contact: Twila Smith, Support Staff
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone: (888) 738-3636
View Episcopal Disability Network Website
3024 E. Minnehaha Parkway Minneapolis, MN 55406
Area Served: Out of State
Map Location Episcopal Disability Network
The mission of the Episcopal Disability Network is to help churches be aware of the physical, cultural, emotional, attitudinal, educational, communication, and programmatic barriers that can prevent persons with disabilities from enjoying full and complete participation in church and society.
• We are an organization of the Episcopal Church, working for the inclusion of persons with disabilities into the life of the church and of society.
• We provide consultive assistance to congregations that desire to make their buildings more accessible.
• We offer resources on disability awareness and other disability issues.
• We maintain a free lending library of more than 300 taped books, available to people who need visual assistance. Topics include church history, spirituality, and disability issues.
• We advocate with church and secular organizations on behalf of persons with disabilities.
- All Disabilities
- Fees: Free Service