Parish Ministries St. Mary of the Assumption Parish
Contact InformationSt. Mary of the Assumption Parish
Contact: Rev. Israel J. Rodriguez, Administrator
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternate Phone: 978-686-5555
View Parish Ministries Website
205 Hampshire Street Lawrence, MA 01841
Area Served: Northeast
Map Location Parish Ministries
- They have a "Male volunteers" program to visit men's prisons.
- They have a "Sick and homebound visitation committee" to bring care, companionship and Holy Communion to the sick in their homes or hospitals.
- They have "Evangelization Committee" program.
- They have "Christmas Fair Committee".
- They have a "Fiesta Criolla Committee".
- They have a charitable society ( St. Vincent de Paul Society ).
- They offer "Cursillo Community" from Thursday to Sunday.
- They offer "Religion Education" to children fot 1-1/2 hours per week during the school year.
- They offer Adult Bible Class. Differents classes are offered twice yearly and run approximately six to ten weeks.
- They have a Choir to English Adults (10:45a.m. Sunday), Spanish Young Adult 12:15p.m. Sunday), Spanish Teenage (7:00p.m. Saturday), Spanish Adult (9:00a.m. Sunday), Spanish Children, Spanish Charismatic (7:00p.m.Monday).
- They have "adoration of the Blessed Sacrament". The exposition of the Blessed Sacrament on Wednesday from 4:00-6:45p.m. and on Fridays from 12:30p.m. to 6:45p.m.
- Food - Pantry
- Socialization Activities
- Community Supports Program
- All Disabilities
- Birth to 3
- 3 - 4
- 5 - 8
- 9 - 13
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Fees: Free Service