Pathways After School Program
Email Address: email@example.com
Alternate Phone: 413-772-6298
View Pathways After School Program Website
129 King Street Northampton, MA 01060
Area Served: West
Map Location Pathways After School Program
Pathways is an intensive after-school treatment program for youth ages 8-18 who have been referred by the Department of Mental Health. This program has locations in both Northampton and Greenfield and is designed to be an alternative to out-of-home placement.
We recognize “families” as defined uniquely by each individual. We offer structured activities for children with emotional, social, and behavioral challenges. The program enables the children to stay in their own communities, which encourages continued support already present in their lives.
- Structured year-round after-school therapeutic program in which teens meet three days per week and younger children meet two days per week (summer hours vary)
- All youth and their families participate in multi-family group therapy; individual, family and milieu therapies
- Life skills, creative arts, field trips, adventure programming and other recreational activities
- Mentoring through an assigned Pathways advocate
Families are an integral part of their child’s success Pathways. We encourage families to come to group therapy sessions, dinners, barbecues, play days, teambuilding activities, and adventure programming.
Pathways provides services to youth and adolescents who are served and referred by the Massachusetts Department of Mental Health.
- After School Programs
- Day Activity
- Family Support
- Self-Advocacy - Recreation and Leisure
- Socialization Activities
- Support Groups
- Behavior Disorder
- 9 - 13
- 14 - 18
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Public Transportation
- Accessible Restrooms
- Fees: MassHealth, Private Insurance