Contact InformationToward Independent Living and Learning
Contact: Jaime Zambrana, Support Services Manager
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 781 302-4893
Alternate Phone: 781 302-4600
View Personal Care Management (PCM) Services Website
20 Eastbrook Road, Suite 201 Dedham, MA 02026
Area Served: Greater Boston
Map Location Personal Care Management (PCM) Services
TILL's Personal Care Management (PCM) Services provides assistance to individuals and families in accessing essential supports under the Mass Health Personal Care Attendant (PCA) Program. PCA services provide the vital supports that can often make the difference between placement in a residential facility and remaining in one's own home. TILL's PCM Services include clinical evaluation of need for PCA services and provide training and resources to the individual or family member.
Mass Health provides funding for approved individuals with long term or chronic health conditions, who require physical assistance in two or more areas of Activities of Daily Living, to hire PCAs to assist with:
- bathing and grooming
- passive range-of-motion exercises
The number and type of PCA hours are determined by a medical, nursing and occupational therapy assessments and approved by Mass Health.
TILL's Personal Care Management Services provides timely support and resources for individuals and their families in applying for and managing their PCA Services.
- TILL's experienced Clinical Team meets with the individual and family at the home or hospital to complete a comprehensive evaluation to determine eligibility and efficiently submit the required documentation for pre-authorization to Mass Health.
- Once approved, TILL's PCM Skills Trainer works with the individual and family providing resources, training and support in recruiting, hiring and training the PCA and in navigating the required documentation.
- TILL's Skills Trainer provides personalized and ongoing support and works with individuals to ensure that they are receiving all of the services they need and for which they are eligible.
- TILL's PCM Clinical Team prepares for re-evaluation in a timely manner to ensure the appropriate continuity of services when needed.
- Family Support
- Case Management
- Home Health/Personal Care
- Birth to 3
- 3 - 4
- 5 - 8
- 9 - 13
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Fees: Personal Funds