Contact InformationSenseAbility Gym Incorporated
Contact: Tina Perriello, Co-Director
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 508 381-1231
View SenseAbility Gym Incorporated Website
8 Charlesview Road, Unit 4 Hopedale, MA 01747
Area Served: Central
Map Location SenseAbility Gym Incorporated
SenseAbility Gym Incorporated is a nonprofit corporation serving special needs children in the greater Hopedale, Massachusetts area. Our mission is to provide a parent-led sensory gym, giving children with special needs a safe, fun, indoor area where they can play and accommodate their sensory needs. This is the first of its kind in the metrowest area of Massachusetts.
SenseAbility Gym’s goal is to create a community where its members feel welcomed and supported. We believe in the fact that all children deserve access to the types of therapeutic equipment used in their schools and their private occupational therapy clinics. We recognize that every special needs child is different and we welcome all learning styles and abilities. The gym is a place where parents and children can go to socialize with other families who share similar challenges.
The services we provide are: Parent-Facilitated Open Gym, Social Skills / Life Skills Groups, Sensory-Based Group Activities, and Private Gym Time for Families/Therapists.
The mission of SenseAbility Gym includes the following:
- Community: SenseAbility Gym wants its members to feel welcome, and part of the special needs community.
- Safe Sensory Play: SenseAbility Gym wants parents of children with special needs to feel there is a safe place to bring their children for fun, exercise and sensory support.
- Acceptance: SenseAbility Gym will have an environment that recognizes that all special needs children are different and that all learning styles, personalities, and abilities are welcome.
- Support: SenseAbility Gym will be a place where families of special needs children can go to meet other families who share the same struggles.
SenseAbility Gym Incorporated is organized as a public charity and is funded by donations, grants and membership dues. SenseAbility Gym Incorporated is a 501(c)3 corporation.
- Family Support
- Relationship/Friendship Support
- Skills Training
- Socialization Activities
- Recreation/Arts/Social and Leisure
- Support Groups
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder/Hyper Activity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum
- Behavior Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Disability
- Growth Disorders
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Language Impairment
- Learning Disabilities
- Multiple Disability
- Nonverbal Communication
- Physical Disabilities
- Speech Impairment
- Birth to 3
- 3 - 4
- 5 - 8
- 9 - 13
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restrooms
- Fees: Personal Funds