Contact InformationMiddlesex Community College
Contact: Dyan Darcey, Administrative Assistant
Email Address: email@example.com
View Transition Program Website
591 Springs Road Bedford, MA 01730-1197
Area Served: Northeast
Map Location Transition Program
The Transition Program...
- Is a two-year non-credit certificate program designed for students with significant learning disabilities who would find college level academics too challenging, even with extensive supports.
- Prepares students for Office and Business Support occupations through specialized coursework.
- Provides on-the-job training through internship placements in competitive business settings.
- Focuses on good work habits and personal development and communication skills.
- Teaches Job Seeking and Job Survival Skills.
- Is nationally recognized and the only program of its kind located on a community college in Massachusetts.
- Learning Disabilities
- 14 - 18
- 19 - 22