Searching this web site
- You can use the home page to search for exactly what you want.
- You can search the all of the site with “Keyword Search” at the top, right of every page.
Making this web site easy to read
You can use the buttons on the right side of every page to:
- show this web site with high contrast; and
- make the text bigger
You can learn how to make this web site and other web sites easier to use by visiting BBC My Web My Way.
Changing text size
You can change the text size another way. To do so, press two keys on your keyboard.
- To Zoom In press Ctrl & + (plus sign)
- To Zoom Out press Ctrl & – (minus sign)
- To Reset Zoom press Ctrl & 0 (zero)
Telling us about a problem with this site
If you find a problem with using this site, please contact us.
If you are not sure how to tell us of a problem, you can read some friendly advice about it.
We designed this site to conform to the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. They explain how to make web sites easier to use by people with disabilities. This web site follows them in ways we believe makes it easier to use by everyone.