Email Address: email@example.com
36 Maple Avenue Newton, MA 02458
Map Location Edward Yeats
Updated on 03-25-2020.
Works with ages 5-95. Provides direct services, consultation, training. Provides psychotherapy and pychotherapy supervision. Treats couples, families, children and individuals. Offers program development and organizational consultation, and mentors junior staff. Down to earth approach integrating dynamic, insight oriented psychotherapy with an understanding of trauma, family dynamics, meditation and spiritual practice. A Certified Internal Family Systems therapist who brings that model to all situations.
- 1:1 Therapy (Individual Therapy)
- Behavior & Emotional Issues Specialist (Psychologist)
- Child & Growth (Child/Human Development)
- Child & Teen Problems (Child and Adolescent Issues)
- Couples Counseling (Couples Therapy)
- Family Counseling (Family Support/Therapy)
- Parent Issues (Parenting Concerns)
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- 60 +
- Areas of Concentration: psychotherapy and systems consultation at all levels
- Fees: Personal Funds
- Hours: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.