Jill A. Edelson, Ph.D.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
View Jill A. Edelson, Ph.D. Website
Brookline, MA 02446
Map Location Jill A. Edelson, Ph.D.
Updated on 02-11-2020.
Ages: All. I provides direct service and training. I do not see clients in their own settings. Experience includes work with people suffering from major mental illnesses and adjustment disorders. I have been specializing in treatment of people, especially women, with post traumatic sequelae. This includes treating women with PTSD, the range of Dissociative Disorders, depression, and many of the impulse and habit disorders, including substance abuse and eating disorders. I also treat many people with relationship problems
- 1:1 Therapy (Individual Therapy)
- Behavior & Emotional Issues Specialist (Psychologist)
- Couples Counseling (Couples Therapy)
- PSTD (PTSD Sexual Trauma)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- 19 - 22
- 23 – 59
- Near Public Transportation
- Areas of Concentration: PTSD
- Fees: Personal Funds, Private Insurance
- Hours: 8:00-7:00pm