Kallen Hull, D.M.D.
Contact: Kallen Hull, D.M.D.
View Hull, Kallen, D.M.D. Website
274 Main Street Reading, MA 01867
Area Served: Northeast
Map Location Hull, Kallen, D.M.D.
Dr. Hull completed a General Practice Residency at Tufts University with a focus on the care of special needs children and adults.
In many cases we are able to care for patients with special needs in our private office in a safe environment. Sometimes medically challenged adults and children, whether due to congenital or behavioral problems, have great difficulty staying calm or remaining in a dental chair under certain conditions. If care is unable to be provided in the office, Dr. Hull works with board certified Anesthesiologists at Franciscan Children’s Hospital and can complete all of the dental care in one visit under general anesthesia.
- Primary Dentist (General Dentistry)
- Able to serve clients in their wheelchair
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restrooms
- Easy Transfer Dental Chair
- Latex Free Environment
- Mercury Free Environment
- Education: Tufts Universtiy School of Dental Medicine
- Fees: Private Insurance, Personal Funds
- Hospitals: Fransciscan Childrens Hospital
- Hours: M-8:30am-4:30pm, T-12pm-8pm, W,TH-7am-2pm, Sat-8am-12pm
- Sedative Agents Used: Oral Premedication