Contact: Dr. Jones, D.D.S.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
222 Milliken Boulevard Fall River, MA 02721
Area Served: Southeast
Map Location Jones, Anita, D.D.S.
It is not possible to perform surgery on upper teeth for wheelchair - bound patients in their chair without damage to my back or risk of not completing the surgery. Patient must transfer to dental chair. I can also treat some patients on stretchers in the office. General anesthesia may not be available for some disabled patients in the office due to medical or physical conditions. I have hospital privileges for patients who must be in an OR setting for oral surgery. Call for insurance information. I can be reimbursed by many insurances even though I may not be contracted with them.
- Oral Surgeon (Oral Surgery)
- Able to serve clients in their wheelchair
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restrooms
- Near Public Transportation
- Panorex X-Ray
- Education: '81 Temple graduate
- Fees: MassHealth, Medicare, Private Insurance, Personal Funds
- Hospitals: Charlton Memorial,St. Anne's
- Hours: M, T, Th, F 7:45 - 4pm Closed Wednesdays
- Sedative Agents Used: Nitrous Oxide, Oral Premedication, Intravenous/Intramuscular Sedatives, General Anesthesia