Contact: Caroline Chun, D.D.S.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
View McCarty, Patrick, D.D.S. Website
104 Dean Street Taunton, MA 02780
Area Served: Southeast
Map Location McCarty, Patrick, D.D.S.
Northeast Dental Anesthesia Assocaites recognizes the continuing strong demand for pediatric dental/oral surgery and is meeting those needs through state-of-the-art technology and a staff that specializes in providing anesthesia for children in need of extensive dental treatment. Our goal is to improve access to care by providing shorter wait times for surgery and offering financially feasible options in a safe, warm and friendly atmosphere. Accepts MassHealth for patients under 21 years old.
- Childrens' Dentist (Pediatric Dentistry)
- Oral Surgeon (Oral Surgery)
- Primary Dentist (General Dentistry)
- Root Canal Dentist (Endodontics)
- Able to serve clients in their wheelchair
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Restrooms
- Easy Transfer Dental Chair
- Latex Free Environment
- Mercury Free Environment
- Mobile Equipment
- Panorex X-Ray
- Education: Harvard Medical School (MD), Mount Sinai School of Medicine (Anesthesia Residency), Boston University (DMD), University of Southern California (DDS)
- Fees: MassHealth, Private Insurance, Personal Funds
- Hospitals: Franciscan Children's Hospital, Mass General Hospital, Lifespan of RI Hospitals, Newton - Wellesley Hospital
- Hours: By Appointment
- Sedative Agents Used: Nitrous Oxide, Oral Premedication, Intravenous/Intramuscular Sedatives, General Anesthesia