Here are links to Mental Health related websites for services, support, and resources.
Conditions and Disease
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation, Inc.
- e-Mental Health in Central Massachusetts
- Mass General Hospital Parent and Family Resources
Drug Rehabilitation and Treatment Centers
- MentalHelp.net – provides online mental health and wellness education.
- HealthyPlace.com – is a consumer mental health site, providing comprehensive, information on psychological disorders and psychiatric medications from both a consumer and expert point of view. We have an active mental health social network for support, online psychological tests, breaking mental health news, mental health videos, a live mental health tv and radio show.
- Mental Health America
- Crazymeds.us – A website helps people find treatment options that works better.
National Comprehensive Agencies
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- National Mental Health Association
Online Support Groups
- The Panic Center
- Parent Professional Advocacy League – Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health
Providers / Therapists
- SAMHSA’s Mental Health Service Locator
- The Massachusetts Behavioral Health Partnership (MBHP) – Find a behavioral health provider.
- Massachusetts National Alliance of Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Western Mass Peer Support Line
Open Friday through Monday, 8pm to midnight
Fact Sheet last updated on: 4/13/2016