Here are links to Mental Health related websites for services, support, and resources.
- Parents’ How-To Guide to Mental Health Services for Children in Massachusetts (PDF)
- MassHealth Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI): CBHI For Families
- Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) Family Guide (PDF)
- The Family Resource Centers (FRCs) of Massachusetts
Conditions and Disease
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation, Inc.
- Mass General Hospital Parent and Family Resources
Drug Rehabilitation and Treatment Centers
- MentalHelp.net – provides online mental health and wellness education.
- HealthyPlace.com – is a consumer mental health site, providing comprehensive, information on psychological disorders and psychiatric medications from both a consumer and expert point of view. We have an active mental health social network for support, online psychological tests, breaking mental health news, mental health videos, a live mental health tv and radio show.
- Mental Health America – community-based nonprofit dedicated to addressing the needs of those living with mental illness and to promoting the overall mental health of all Americans.
Mental Health Resources in Massachusetts
- Rtor.org – offers families affected by mental illness guidance, support and information on the best practices and providers in recovery-oriented mental health care.
National Comprehensive Agencies
- Parent Professional Advocacy League – The Massachusetts Family Voice for Children’s Mental Health
- SAMHSA’s Mental Health Service Locator
- The Massachusetts Behavioral Health Partnership (MBHP) – Find a behavioral health provider.
- NAMI Massachusetts Mental and Medical Health
- Massachusetts National Alliance of Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Western Mass Peer Support Line
Open Friday through Monday, 8pm to midnight
Fact Sheet last updated on: 4/23/2019