Cape Cod Area
Dennis Public Market – Has shop at home order form.
653 Main Street Route 6A
Dennis, MA 02638
Family Foods – Grocery, Produce, Deli, Meat, Soda, Beer and Alcohol
Available Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Call the day before delivery between 9 AM and 3 PM and your groceries will be delivered the next day by 3:30 PM. $50 minimum order, $12-$15 delivery service fee depending on location. Falmouth area only.
350 E Falmouth Hwy
East Falmouth, MA 02536
Ring Brothers Marketplace – Ring Bros. Marketplace offers convenient home delivery & curbside service.
PO Box 1589
South Dennis, MA 02660
Available 7 days a week.
No Minimum order. $10-15 delivery service fee will be applied to each order. Major credit cards only.
Community Servings – Community Servings is dedicated to providing free home-delivered meals throughout eastern Massachusetts to people homebound with HIV/AIDS and other acute life-threatening illnesses, who are unable to shop or cook for themselves. Provides clients, their dependent families, and caregivers appealing, nutritious meals, reaching out to those in greatest need. Goal is to help our clients maintain their health and dignity, provide nutritionally and culturally appropriate meals, preserve the integrity of their family, and send the message that someone cares.
18 Marbury Terrace
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Food for Free – Home Delivery brings food to low-income Cambridge residents who cannot access food pantries due to illness or disability.
We deliver 40-45 pounds of food, including fresh produce, twice per month to each of 90-100 households. Clients are either seniors and/or people with disabilities, and are unable to access traditional food pantries due to their illness or disability.
Unlike meals-on-wheels programs, Home Delivery brings groceries to our clients, so that the recipients can cook their own food. It gives seniors and people with disabilities more control over their meals, while providing a supportive service that helps them to stay in their own homes.
- 90-100 clients served each month
- Two deliveries per client per month
- 40-45 pounds of food in each delivery
- 50% of the food delivered is fresh produce
11 Inman Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-868-2900 ext 319
The Farmland – Delivers to Wakefield and surrounding towns only. Delivery charges apply, call for information. Call the day before delivery. Delivers Monday – Friday
415 Main Street
Wakefield, MA 01880
Metro Boston Area
Crescent Ridge – Our milkmen deliver groceries to more than 80 towns and communities throughout Massachusetts. When you sign up, you’ll get a weekly delivery day (Monday through Friday) based on where you live along our route. Crescent Ridge carries more than 100 quality grocery items. $20.00 minimum order.
New customer registration Form
355 Bay Road
Sharon, MA 02067
Dover Market – Call for delivery charge info. Must call by 11AM for same day delivery.
Delivery available to: Dedham, Dover, Medfield, Natick, Needham, Sherborn, Wellesley and Westwood.
14 Springdale Ave
Dover, MA 02030
Roche Brothers Home Delivery – Stores are located in Wellesley, Millis, Acton, Quincy, Burlington, West Roxbury, North Easton, Marshfield, Mashpee and Westborough and serve the local area towns.
Customer Service: 781-694-5280
Emily’s Food Services – Emily’s Food Services operates out of a 6,700 square foot commissary located at 35-41 Williams Street in Chelsea, MA. Currently, our kitchen capabilities along with our fleet of vans and trucks allow us to produce and deliver an average of 3,000 meals per day to our clients with a capacity to expand to 5,000 meals per day. We offer home delivery of cold and hot meals individually packaged or congregate throughout the eastern part of Massachusetts.
PeaPod – covers Eastern MA (most communities in Barnstable, Bristol, Essex, Middlesex,
Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk and Worcester Counties) and select towns in the Pioneer Valley of
Call for minimum order and cost.
Fuel surcharge if applicable
Additional delivery charges may apply in certain areas.
Mass Food Delivery – Mass Food Delivery, a service brought to you by Mycoterra Farm, is a mobile farm store and online marketplace of locally grown and produced food. We make it possible for farmers to work together to meet the growing demand for local, sustainable food in most areas of Massachusetts. Farmers benefit from the marketing, selling, packaging and delivering of their produce and prepared foods. Our marketplace brings fresh, healthy, locally grown and produced food to you, the buyer, in a cost-effective manner on a weekly basis, providing minimal to no contact delivery.
75 Stillwater Rd.
South Deerfield, MA 01373
Meals on Wheels
The Senior Nutrition Program provides nutritious meals to seniors who are unable to leave their homes due to illness, disability or frailty through the Home Delivered Meals Program. Supper and weekend meals are also available in some areas. Nutrition assessments and nutrition counseling are provided to the homebound elders who are at nutritional risk.
People age 60 or older if they:
- Have physical, emotional, or cognitive impairments,or have inadequate kitchen facilities, resulting in an inability to prepare nutritionally adequate meals.
- Are unable to attend congregate meal sites.
- Have no one to help with meal preparation.
- Meet home delivered meals intake criteria
- Act as a caregiver to an immediate family member, and the family member is disabled or homebound.
- No income eligibility test is required.
Note: Home-delivered meals are also offered through the home care program for seniors. This is an integrated program that offers a broad range of services that includes case management, homemaker/personal care, companion service and respite care, and more.
How to Apply
There are senior nutrition agencies located throughout Massachusetts. To find the nearest agency,
- call EOEA at 1-800-882-2003.
- Call the local Council on Aging or Aging Services Access Point. The local agency can refer clients to congregate meal sites in their area over the telephone. Clients do not have to go to the agency office to apply.
- The agency will direct clients to call the site manager to let them know when they will be coming to that meal site. If clients call before noon, they will be able to receive a meal.
- If the client needs home-delivered meals, a program representative will arrange an appointment to meet with the client at home for a home-delivered meal assessment.
- Clients who appear to need additional services will be referred to a home-care program that will provide home-delivered meals in conjunction with other services.
- If the client’s only need is home-delivered meals, a service plan will be developed based on nutritional needs. For example, a client may need frozen weekend meals in addition to weekday delivery.
- A donation of approximately $1.50-$2.25 is requested, but not required.
All donations are strictly confidential.
Fresh, nutritious meals. Moms Meals is a unique and affordable complement to existing home delivered meal programs for the frail, elderly, people with disabilities who are in rural or remote areas. As a current home delivered meal provider (Medicaid Waiver and Title III C-2) in over 20 states, we prepare, package, and ship FRESH meals directly to a client’s doorstep at any address in the contiguous United States via UPS or FedEx. Pricing for meals under state sponsored programs are typically between $6-8 per meal (plus delivery) and depends on the programs available in your area. Call for specific pricing in your area.
Call 9AM – 6PM.
Minimum order of 7 meals, but the delivery charge is $14.95 per order no matter if you order 7, 10, 14 or 21 meals.
Fact Sheet last updated on: 4/16/2019