We are a resource for consumers, providers, clinicians, employers, and educators on issues related to medical insurance for autism treatment.
Information and Technical Assistance
For information on issues related to Insurance Coverage for Autism-Related Treatments and Services
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: 774-455-4056 or 800-642-0249.
An easy to use screening tool, that determines if a person’s insurance is subject to the Massachusetts Autism Insurance Law (aka ARICA)
- Upcoming webinars and trainings
Information About The Massachusetts Insurance Law
- FAQs about ARICA, FAQs en Español (pdf),FAQs bằng tiếng Việt (pdf)
- Healthcare Coverage for Adults with ASD – Frequently Asked Questions for Parents
- Information about MassHealth ABA Coverage – Frequently Asked Questions, MassHealth ABA Coverage FAQs en Español (pdf), MassHealth ABA Coverage FAQ bằng tiếng Việt (pdf)
- Information for Employers and Individuals covered by Self-Funded (ERISA) Plans
- Insurance Denials and Appeals – Frequently Asked Questions (pdf)
- MassHealth CommonHealth Fact Sheet (pdf)
- ABA Providers in Massachusetts
- Autism Treatment Providers
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Resources
- Financial Resources
- Search for resources
The Autism Insurance Resource Center and its work are in the news.
Amy Weinstock, Director. Read about Amy
The Autism Resource Center is grateful to the funders who support our important work