The Massachusetts Network of Information Providers for People with Disabilities (MNIP) is a collaborative effort of nonprofit agencies in Massachusetts. Network members disseminate disability-specific information and make referrals to the public for free. Consumer contact with any of the members provides access to the expertise of the entire network.
Any non-profit or state governmental agency that provides free information and referral to people with disabilities is eligible to join the MNIP. There is no charge for membership in the MNIP.
Benefits of MNIP membership include:
- MNIP News, biweekly electronic newsletter
- MNIP conferences and meetings
- Training on navigating Disabilityinfo.org
- INDEX support
- You can ALWAYS call us for help with questions at (800) 642-0249
To join our MNIP network:
- View the MNIP Membership Agreement
- Contact Us at (800) 642-0249