409 Dudley Street
Roxbury, MA 02119
Phone: (617) 427-7175 x 221 (voice) (617) 427-7175 (TTY)
Fax: (617) 442-2259
Web Site: http://www.laalianza.org
Information Specialist: Rosita Colon
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9 AM – 5 PM, Friday 9 AM – 6 PM
Additional Locations: 63 Parker Hill Avenue, Boston 02119 (Adult Day Health Program and Elder Services)
Alianza Hispana (La)is a community based, nonprofit organization that offers quality education in ESOL and GED, as well as health promotion, elderly support, job skills and youth development services to Latino families and individuals of Greater Boston communities.
Latinos and minorities of Greater Boston.
- Volunteer Program/Intake and Referral
(617) 427-7175 x279M
- Adult Day Health and Senior Center
(617) 232-0634 Fax: (617) 232-0635
- Public Health Unit
(617) 427-7175 x204, x298
- Education Department and Work Force Development
(617) 427-7175 x238, x279
- Latino Family Counseling Center
(617) 427-7175 x235, x227
- Club Latino (After School Program)
(617) 427-7175 x275
May vary, determined per program
Services free, sliding scale, and 3rd party billing.