141 Park Street
Attleboro, MA 02703
(508) 226-1445 x 3101
Fax: (508) 226-1476
Information Specialist: Justin Crossman
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM. On-call administrator available in the evenings and on weekends for emergencies.
Additional Locations: Taunton, Middleboro, Fall River, New Bedford, & Smithfield, RI
Arc of Bristol County
is a grass roots, nonprofit association serving individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
Individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
- Information and Referral
- Advocacy and Outreach
- Family Support Program
- Day Services
- Guardianship/Representative Payee
- Independent Living and In Home Support Services
- Residential Supports
- Recreation and Leisure Services
- Taunton Area Resource Center
- Adult Foster Care
- Middleboro Day Habilitation Services (Call 508-946-2121)
Call for program requirements.
There are some services that require a minimal fee. Please call for details.