171 Main Street
PO Box 428
Hyannis, MA 02601-0428
Toll Free: 888-593-8068
Information Specialist: Rob Spongberg
Hours: No information.
Additional Locations: None.
Arc of Cape Cod, Inc. (The)The Arc of Cape Cod believes that all people with intellectual and developmental disabilities have strenghths, abilities and inherent value; are equal before the law; and must be treated with dignity and respect.
For people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families
- Gateway program – provides case management and individual supports. Re-payee and PCA Surrogacy for adults with developmental disabilities.
- Social Programs – The Sandpipers Club (for adults) provides a variety of activities each month at different locations around the Cape.
- Advocacy – for the rights of the developmentally disabled & their families
- Family Education – through seminars and programs
- Specialized Services – designed with individuals & families to meet specific needs that are not met through the existing services of the Arc or other agencies