51 Water Street Suite 206
Watertown, MA 02472
Toll Free: 866-597-2263
Information Specialist: Family Support Specialists
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 5 PM
Additional Locations: None.
Asperger’s Association of New England ‘s mission is to foster awareness, respect, acceptance and support for individuals with Asperger’s Syndrome and their families.
Individuals with Asperger
- Information and Service referrals for parents of children, teens & adults
- Support groups for parents
- Phone- and office-consultation with adults with AS and/or with families of adults
- Information packets including a family networking list and material about AS
- Social activity groups for adults with AS
- Legislative advocacy
- Seminars, conferences, and workshops for educators, professionals, adults with AS and their family members
- Parenting Classes
- Speaker’s Bureau
Annual membership fee of $35 for individuals, educators and families or professionals is $45.
Other Information: Jamie Freed is Director of Adult Services , Jean Stern is Director of Children