712 Plantation St.
Worcester, MA 01605
strong>Fax: (508) 835-3723
Information Specialist: Donmarie Smith
Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays,Thursdays 9 AM – 9 PM, Tuesdays 9 AM – 5 PM, Fridays 9AM – 3PM.
Additional Locations: None.
Autism Resource Center of Central Massachusetts was conceived in 1996 by a group of parents to serve primarily as an information and referral service for children and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders. As a family-centered project, the center has expanded to provide family supports, information and referral, education and networking.
Funding from the Department of Developmental Services, supplemented by our own fund-raising, supports this program.
Children & families affected by autism spectrum disorders in 64 towns in the North Central-Worcester-, and South Valley-areas of the DDS Central/West Region
- Family Supports
- Mothers Morning Group
- Autism/PDD Parent Group
- Asperger’s Parent Group
- Parents’ Night Out
- Parent to Parent Networking
- Parents of Teens in Transition
- Family Fun Activities
- Summer Family Fun Days
- Educational Opportunities for Parents and Professionals (Workshops, conferences, and Autism 101)
- Information (Resource Library, Quarterly Newsletter, weekly updates, Information & Referral, Web Site)
- Community Outreach (Autism Awareness Project, Volunteer Program)