30 Winter Street
Boston, MA 02108
Phone: 617-426-0600 (voice) 866-322-7357 (TTY)
Toll Free: 866-610-2273
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 AM -6 PM (On call 24 hours for members)
Additional Locations: None.
Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA) is a not-for-profit care-delivery system committed to the provision of integrated health care and related social support services. CCA has been created as a “consumer-governed” organization offering a full spectrum of medical and social services for people with complex needs covered under Medicaid and for those (“dually eligible”) covered by both Medicaid and Medicare.
It is CCA’s vision to bring people with complex medical- and behavioral-health needs, high-quality and personalized care resulting in improved health and better self-management of chronic illness, thereby reducing hospitalizations and institutionalizations.
Older adults (65+) and Individuals with serious physical, cognitive or chronic mental illness.
Cape Verdean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Consumer Involvement – ensuring that members have a meaningful voice in the delivery of their care and that they receive the care they need when they need it
- Team-based care
- Specialized primary care networks Flexible benefit designs
- Flexible benefit designs
- Full integration of behavioral health and long-term-care support services
- 24/7 availability
- Reallocation of resources to enhance primary care and care coordination
- Senior Care Options (SCO) Program – provides a comprehensive range of health care services that best suits a person’s health care needs.
Senior Care Options Program – must be MassHealth eligible. Commonwealth Care Connection Program – must have Medicare & MassHealth Standard.