33 James Reynolds Road Unit C
Swansea, MA 02777
Phone: 508-379-0371 x 16
Toll Free: 800-588-9239
View the Community Autism Resources, Inc. website
Information Specialist: Jan Randall
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 2 PM / some days 8:30 AM – 4 PM
Additional Locations: Area of coverage includes most of Southeastern Massachusetts, the Cape, South Shore and the Islands.
Community Autism Resources, Inc. is funded by a grant from the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services (DDS) and by private donations. CAR is a family created and organized community services organization, receiving funding through DDS since 1992.We are families and professionals strengthened by the experience of autism in our lives, dedicated to supporting individuals with ASD and their families. Our commitment to sharing knowledge, information and enhancing skills will enable persons with autism to live satisfying and fulfilling lives within the community.
Call Jan or Linda before planning a visit to center.
Jan Randall and Linda Armstrong: Information Specialists
Ask for Brooke or Sherry for Autism Waiver Program
Supporting individuals with Autism, Pervasive Developmental Disorders (PDD) and related disorders and their families, professionals and interested community members.
- Information and Referral
- Lending Library Workshops
- One to One Clinics on a variety of topics (Educational Consultation, IEP Planning, Social Skill development, Visual Systems “Make and Take” Clinic, Transition Planning
- Programs for Brother & Sisters
- Programs for grandparents
- Technical Assistance & Support to regional Support Groups
- Family social programs
- Info packets available on a variety of topics
- Social development groups
- Sensory and social programs for all ages
- Offers intro. and intermediate level courses on ASD & related topics