789 Clapboardtree Street
Westwood, MA 02090
View the Family Autism Center website
Information Specialist: Brian Clark – Director
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM; also available by appointment
Additional Locations: None.
Autism Center (of Lifeworks) is an independent, community-based association, whose mission is to provide advocacy, supports and services to people with an autism spectrum disorders and their families.
Serving individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and their families in South Norfolk County.
- Outreach – Information & Referral, Speakers
- Advocacy – Educational Needs, Community Inclusion,Legal info & Rights, Legislative advocacy
- Education – Training for families, teachers, police officers & fire fighters, community & emergency workers
- Family Support – Support groups for parents & grandparents; workshops for siblings, peer activities, school vacation week programs, community outings, special events and behavior management consultation
- Resource Library – Lending library and internet access