c/o the ARC of South Norfolk
789 Clapboardtree Street
Westwood, MA 02090
Fax: (781) 461-5950
Information Specialist: Betsy Roche
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM; also available by appointment
Additional Locations: None.
Family Autism Center (of the Arc of South Norfolk) is an independent, community-based association, whose mission is to provide advocacy, supports and services to people with an autism spectrum disorders and their families.
Serving individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and their families in South Norfolk County.
- Outreach – Information & Referral, Speakers
- Advocacy – Educational Needs, Community Inclusion,Legal info & Rights, Legislative advocacy
- Education – Training for families, teachers, police officers & fire fighters, community & emergency workers
- Family Support – Support groups for parents & grandparents; workshops for siblings, peer activities, school vacation week programs, community outings, special events and behavior management consultation
- Resource Library – Lending library and internet access