75 Kneeland Street
Boston, MA 02111
Toll Free: (800) 410-5288
Fax: (617) 357-5323
Information Specialist: Information Specialist
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Additional Locations: 3 sites in Boston area & 4 outreach sites in Brookline, Cambridge, Malden & South Shore area.
Greater Boston Chinese Golden Age Center is committed to promoting Chinese-speaking Asian-elders’ general welfare including their psychosocial and economic well being. GBCGAC has a comprehensive network of programs and services to assist them to maintain their independence and remain at home. Chinese American Senior Care Help-line: 1-800-410-5288.
Chinese-American Seniors aged 55 and over.
Cantonese, Japanese, Mandarin
- nutrition, both congregate and home-delivered meals
- drop-in social services
- information and referral
- adult-day health and round-trip transportation
- personal emergency response system
- recreation / socialization
- supportive housing
- senior education and promotion
- serving health information needs of elders (SHINE)
- caregivers support program