8 Silsbee Street
Lynn, MA 01901
Phone: (781) 599-0110 (voice) (781) 477-9632 (TTY)
Fax: (781) 477-9631
Information Specialist: Shannon McCue-Chernoff
Hours: 8:00 AM – 5 PM
Additional Locations: None.
Greater Lynn Senior Services, Inc. (ASAP)
Greater Lynn Senior Services provides a wide range of social services: information, transportation, meals, advocacy, homecare, housing, and more for one reason: to help those over 60, adults of all ages with disabilities, and their families in Lynn, Lynnfield, Nahant, Saugus and Swampscott live fuller, more independent lives, safely and with dignity.
- GLSS is federal Area Agency on Aging (AAA) and also state certified as an Aging Services Access Point (ASAP).
- GLSS is a founding member of the Aging and Disability Resource Consortium of the Greater North Shore (ADRC).
- GLSS is a part of the Mass Home Care network, a group of 30 non-profits dedicated to serving seniors in every city and town in Massachusetts, as well as the National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (AAA), the umbrella organization for the 655 AAAs in the United States.
Elders ages 60 + and adults of all ages with disabilities: Lynn, Lynnfield, Nathant, Saugus and Swampscott.
Creole, French, Khmer, Language Line (AT&T), Russian, Spanish, Yiddish
- Information & Referral
- Home Care Services
- Medical Transportation
- “The Ride”
- Family Caregiver Support Program
- Elder Care Advisor
- Deaf Elders Senior Care Center
- Meals on Wheels and congregate meals sites
- Money Management
- Personal Care Attendant Program
- Older Abused Women’s Program
- Elder Legal Services
- Elder Protective Services Program
- Adult Day Programs
- Health Outreach
- Long-term Care Ombudsman Program
- Long-term Care Options Counselor
- Elder Mobile Mental Health Project
- Hoarding Outreach Specialist Services
- Group Adult Foster Care Program
Seniors age 60+, adults of all ages with disabilities
Varies by program.