25 Kingston Street
Boston, MA 02111
(617) 357-8431 x 226
Fax: (617) 357-8438
Information Specialist: Leslie Lockhart
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Additional Locations: None.
Massachusetts Advocates for Children, formerly Massachusetts Advocacy Center, is a private, nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives and the educational opportunities for children throughout the Commonwealth, particularly those children who are vulnerable because of race, poverty, limited English or disability.
All of these children should have full access to services and resources, particularly in the areas of public education, health and welfare, and legal representation to which they are entitled and which will enable them to reach their fullest potential.
Children with special needs and their families.
Haitian Creole, Spanish
- Help Line for parents and professionals working with children with disabilities.
- New initiatives The Autism Special Education Legal Support Center was created to provide parents of children on the autism disorder spectrum with case advocacy, training and representation.
- The Somerville Special Education Advocacy Project was initiated by parents to ensure school district compliance with special education laws.
- The Boston School Reform / Latino Education Action Network of 25 organizations was formed to advocate with the Boston Public Schools for changes to benefit Latino students.
- Trauma and Learning Project located at MAC
- Autism Special Education Legal Support Center was created to provide parents of children on the autism disorder spectrum with case advocacy, training and representation.