26 Crosby Drive
Bedford, MA 01730
Phone: 781-221-7064 (voice) (781) 272-3114 (TTY)
Toll Free: 888-222-6171
Information Specialist: Shine Counselors
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM
Additional Locations: None.
Minuteman Senior Services (SHINE) is a nonprofit organization that helps seniors and their caregivers find practical solutions to long term care issues. Minuteman offers a wide range of services creatively designed to support the challenges of daily life. Serves sixteen communities north and west of Boston: Acton, Arlington, Bedford, Boxborough, Burlington, Carlisle, Concord, Harvard, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, Maynard, Stow, Wilmington, Winchester, Woburn.
- Age Info Center – free information & referral. Call 1-800-AGEINFO, Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM
- Home Care Programs
- Senior Options Protective/Elder-at-Risk Services
- Caregiver Support
- Memory Disorder Consultation
- Caring Conversations
- Meals on Wheels
- Eating Together Luncheons
- Money Management Assistance
- SHINE Health Benefits Counseling
- Nursing Home Screening
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Faith In Action
- Long Term Ombudsman
- Senior Citizens Law Project
Age 60 +
Some programs are free of charge. Others are offered on a sliding -fee scale or on a private-pay basis.
Other Information: Free information about a wide range of services and programs and referrals to appropriate resources.