101A First Avenue, Suite 6
Waltham, MA 02451-1115
Toll Free: (800) FIGHTMS, 800-344-4867
Fax: (781) 890-2089
Information Specialist: Linda Guiod , Vice President Chapter Programs & Services
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM
Additional Locations: Wareham,MA; New Hapshire; Williston, VT; and Falmouth, ME
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Greater New England Chapter serves 19,000 individuals and families affected by multiple sclerosis in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont. We are sensitive to the many needs generated by multiple sclerosis (MS). Our programs and services are designed to help individuals cope with the emotional demands, informational needs and practical day-to-day issues that arise for families living with Multiple Sclerosis.
Individuals with MS, family members, friends, interested public and health care professionals in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
Language Line (AT&T)
- Educational programs
- Peer support
- Self-help and professionally led support groups
- Information and referral services, including referrals for physicians, mental health providers, legal, etc.
- Lending library
- Financial assistance
- Advocacy on behalf of the MS community
- Employment consultations
- Professional education offering CEU‘s
- HomeLINKS, a short-term care management program.
- Newsletters and research updates
- Annual vacation week in barrier-free setting
- Kids Get MS Too programs
- Annual Scholarship Program
See population served.
Many programs are free. Some counseling, exercise groups and educational programs have a fee. However, no one is denied participation due to inability to pay.