237 Millbury Street
Worcester, MA 01610
Phone: (508) 755-1228 (voice) (508) 799-5795 (TTY)
Fax: (508) 797-3477
Information Specialist: Information Specialist
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM
Additional Locations: None.
Pernet Family Health Service is a neighborhood-based home health & social service agency serving poor families in the Worcester area. Pernet’s home-based nursing services and parent education provide long-term strengthening and enhancement of family life.
mothers, fathers, infants & families in the Worcester area
Arabic,French, Polish, Spanish,
- Early Intervention
- Skilled nursing / maternal child health care
- Family support services (young parent support, Worcester Healthy Start Initiative, Homemaker Services)
- Emergency assistance (diapers, formulas – open Mon – Wed, 1 – 4PM)
- Family and Community Development
- Father & Families Program
Varies by program. Please call for additional information.
Other Information: Paulette LaCoste